Monday 14 March 2011

March catch up

Meet Ellie...

...my new horse. She is a 15 year old Appaloosa and sooooo much easier for me to handle than young Millie (who, btw is also going nicely at her new home). Even though Ive only had Ellie for a few weeks, I love her to bits already. She has such a lovely nature and has been there, done that with pretty much everything. Absolutely nothing phases her.


Ive been so looking forward to riding with Zoe and this weekend we finally got the chance. There's something very special about horse riding with ones daughter.


Ive also managed to do a dressage clinic and a trail ride through the Otways with the local Adult Riding Club. This week I was lucky enough to attend a two day jumping clinic with Alan Mitchell. The combination of horse and rider were pretty ordinary the first day...


But we well and truly got the hang of it on day two!


In other news. Whilst I'm still looking for my crafting mojo the promise of cooler weather seems to have stirred the creative juices somewhat and so I have started planning for some winter crafting. In the meantime though, I thought I'd post a couple of projects I didn't get around to blogging last year.

These were my school fete contributions. Thank you card stationary sets originally found here. These guys have been on my to do list in my side bar forever! Time to move them to my completed projects. I also made some home made wheat / heat packs.


Finally, I decided to move my craft room from the old shack outside, to the spare room. Whilst it was kinda romantic to have my own little craft shack, it wasn't overly practical battling the cold, the damp and the spiders! So here's a snippet of the new set up, ready and waiting for some crafting action.

Ciao for now

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Ellie is beautiful. Many many years ago i had an appaloosa stallion. he was my best friend. I haven't ridden in years...but man i miss it !

Corrie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed out on what you're up to but looks like you're all very happy

livestock exports said...

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task.

- cattle exports | beef exports | livestock exports

buy weed online said...

All the set of post you get online are good, includeing this one butbuy weed online.
However, we can order marijuana and buy marijuana online or where to buy marijuana.
There are two in a set for buy marijuana or buy weed and the new buy cannabis online.

jeeter juice said...

Most trusted shop online where you have jeeter juice carts for sale