Tuesday, 29 January 2008
Other exciting news this week
1. I splurged on a new camera - I should take hold of it in the next few days. Will hold back on the details until it arrives.
2. Zoe starts in Grade 1 tommorow.
3. Meg starts 3 y.o kinder on Friday.
4. I started back at work today ( After 6 weeks on "holiday's" with the kids - any break is exciting!)
ps Thanks for the lovely comments encouraging me to stay off the dreaded ciggy's. So far so good!
Thursday, 24 January 2008
After smoking 25 cigs a day for the past 25 years its hard to know what I'm more fearful of - giving up or not being able to give up!
Anyway I'm into day 4 at the moment - so far so good.
Ive had to post early this week as off to Albury tommorow to visit dear friends for the long weekend.
To see what scares everyone else visit Angela's blog.
Have a good weekend all.
Monday, 21 January 2008
Saturday, 19 January 2008
4. Boxing Day. Off to McCrae for 2 1/2 weeks....
5. Megs 4 y.o Birthday (Jan)
6. And finally...off to my folks in the country for a week, for a spot of ...
4 wheel driving
Discovering.... this gorgeous little camping spot not far from Apollo Bay
and of course, swimming
Im exhausted just thinking about it.
Happy New Year Everyone!