Thursday, 26 November 2009
Friday, 30 October 2009
- Work continues to be crazy (no real change there)
- Zozo had her first decent hair cut (not bad at age nearly 8!)
- Dog's continue to be a challenge - and cant fill really fill you in any more because 8 year old is a really good reader!
- DH encountered his first tiger snake (thank god I wasnt home or I suspect I'd be insisting on a move into town!)
- Meggy Moo is in her last term of kinder....heartbreaking
- Zoe wanted a horse.....for about 2 weeks, then changed her mind
- Meg and Mummy still want a horse.
- ...so we will get one.
- DH continues to prepare my craft room...just in case I have 5 mins in my life to sew, paint, or scrap-book (pics to come)
- Were not long back from a road trip across to Adelaide. Apart from the normal "touristy things"...
- We had a great time visiting family....
- Still cant believe how lovely the people are here at our new home, and how tolerant they are of us "Melbournites".
- Cant believe how blessed I am to have, good health (still off the fags), a beautiful husband, wonderful children, and a great life in general.
- Someone turns 8 this Sunday. Have a great long weekend!
Saturday, 29 August 2009
Saturday, 15 August 2009
Saturday, 8 August 2009
The Brother QC-1000. My previous machine has served me well for the last 10 years however, I was starting to feel a little restricted with it, especially in terms of quilting. So I splurged! Ive been playing around with it and love it!!
Never one to run from a challenge, Ive decided to try one of these for my first real project ....
The book is fantastic - but dont take my word for it, go check it out for yourself on Leni's website. I have more large quilts than I know what to do with, and I love the idea of creating art-work with fabric, so I thought I'd give it ago. Ive managed to snap some simple pics from the garden so my first attempt might just be a cherry blossom coming into season. I'll keep you posted.
In other news puppies have grown way to fast....
and work is absolutely manic... more on that another time. I'll leave you with another priceless pic of the little princess.
Until next time....
Oh yeah, Ive given up smoking (again). 3 weeks tommorow!
Saturday, 16 May 2009
Monday, 11 May 2009
1. The House - Part Mud brick with new corrugated iron extension
2. Lounge/Kitchen with original brick flooring (which I must admit Im still getting used to!)
3. Our bedroom - new part of the house obviously
4. Another shot of our bedroom looking out onto what will be my craft room!
5. Another shot of the craft room to be6. View from the top of the street
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Sunday, 15 March 2009
ps - for those who joined me here - thanks for coming back to zoesquid - managing two blogs was far more time consuming than fun! From now on, here is where I'll stay.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
So here goes
My sister in laws birthday present ....
And finally my Pay It Forward gifts.
Not much crafting going on around here at the moment. Too busy because of this.
Till next time