Monday 11 May 2009

Our New Home

Finally....after a very prolonged settlement, we're in and starting to settle in. We've moved from a suburban block to 3 acres and loving it.
Here are some pics...

1. The House - Part Mud brick with new corrugated iron extension


2. Lounge/Kitchen with original brick flooring (which I must admit Im still getting used to!)

3. Our bedroom - new part of the house obviously

4. Another shot of our bedroom looking out onto what will be my craft room!


5. Another shot of the craft room to be

6. View from the top of the street

7.The old gallery (now DH's shed)Thats about it for now. I hope all the mums out there had a gorgeous mothers day. Given the coolish nights down here, I was very blessed with a new electric blanket, some home made lavendar, yogurt and honey face mask and some home made truffles.
Ciao for now
BTW - Stay tuned for a look at a couple of new additions to the family coming this weekend!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Great!
i wish i'll have a house like this some day.

CurlyPops said...

Yah! Congratulations on the great news Libby.
The house looks absolutely gorgeous... and that view - wow
What an axciting life change.

Jodie said...

I'm sooo envious!!!! The new house/block is to die for!!! Congrats, you totally deserve it... Looking forward to some pics once you get all of 'your' stuff in there...

Jodie :)

Cindy said...

It is looking so good! I can't wait to see the craft room in all it's glory - so exciting!

Unknown said...

Your house looks gorgeous! And your own little craft "house" amazing - I'm sooooo jealous!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How exciting! What a lovely place to live, I'm sure you'll all be very happy there.

Sherrin said...

WOW! I LOVE your new house!! I love mud brick (I grew up in one). I am hankering to move to the country, and your set up looks ideal. I love the his and her shed/studios. PERFECT. Enjoy!
xx