Saturday 9 February 2008

Tagged

Ive been tagged by the lovely Curlypops.
The rules of the game are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So... here we go then

1. I love banana and cheese sandwiches. In saying that, the cheese has to be a good hard tasty variety and it really is best on fresh white bread. Try it... you wont go back.
2. I have no idea what a " meme" is or what it stands for. Feel free to enlighten me!
3. I have tried just about every method to give up the cigarettes. Patches, drugs, hypnotherapy, acupuncture, Smoke Enders. I havent succeeded yet but Im still trying (week 3 this time round).
4. I'm anally punctual
5. I collect (apart from crafty junk) writing books. But Ive never written more than a few pages.


6. I dream of living a simpler life somewhere in the country. (You know, chooks, horses, fresh air etc)
7. I have a tattoo. I dont like it. I wish I never got it. I tried to get rid of it. It got infected. Now it looks deformed. End of story.

Now in terms of tagging others, Im sure many of my fave bloggers has done this before. So apologies if I tag you. Feel free to join in or not ....
Annie
Ainslie
Catherine
Victoria
Allison

Oh and one last thing.
Have you noticed? Up there... top right..... in the About me section.
Ive ditched the study!!!!!!!!!
Yippeee, I feel free. Now I can concentrate on what truly makes me happy.
Ciao
ps Thanks to kwoozy for providing me the link.

3 comments:

Blossom said...

Thanks for tagging me...I feel wanted now!!! I've seen this meme around a lot but have yet to be tagged myself, so thank you.

I can certainly relate to two of your facts...I have no idea what 'meme' means either??? So let me know if you find out please. And also, I am ridiculously punctual. I just can't help it. I get it from my parents...they're exactly the same.

Anonymous said...

hello libby,

no worries. you are welcome.

"meme" - i guess it's the internet version of a "chain letter" (for lack of better words).

Victoria said...

Ha ha, I collect writing books too. Not sure that they have ever helped me write anyting, but they're just nice to read!