..and nearly 7 kgs down.!
Having tried nearly everything to lose the post ciggy weight, I was ready for this to be another failure, but having committed to the program, the proof is in the pudding (or the low fat salmon stirfry!)
Biggest Lessons to date
1. I can enjoy exercise (even 6 days a week)
2. Its ok to go to bed feeling hungry
3. I dont need a glass of red (or white) every night
4. Low fat doesnt mean low taste - honestly the food is super yummy.
5. Portion sizes dont have to be supersized.
So with 5 weeks to go, I thought it timely that I review my original pre-program goal. My original goal was to lose 8 kg's during the 12 week program.
Having (almost) hit 7 kg at the end of the 7 week mark, Im upping the ante and going for 11kg at the end of the program. That will put me only 2kg off my goal weight.